Top food blogs

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simple and Fresh : Taco Salad

I love Mexican food, I could eat it everyday.  The aromas remind me of past trips and make me want to lounge by the ocean and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.  So when my taste buds are n the mood for something different than my regular go-to salads, this taco salad is what I make.  It is super easy and quick to make, and has ingredients that I always have on hand.  It also satisfies my cravings for saltier and crunchier foods.


Taco Salad

Ingredients

2-3 cups coarsely chopped lettuce (I usually go for green frisée lettuce)
1 tomato, diced
1 avocado, diced
3/4 cup black beans
3/4 cup corn kernels
4 tbsp. salsa
6-8 corn chips (I use Kale & chia corn chips from WildRoots (I get them at Costco)

 
Method

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!
 

Have a great day and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and to follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to it's RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie

 

 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment