Top food blogs

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dairy-free strawberry banana smoothie

Strawberries are in season and I have been adding them to everything I eat.  I have also been off green smoothies for a week since it has been quite humid and I have not felt really hungry (I found them too heavy on my stomach for this type of weather).  Instead, I have been playing with different and simpler combinations.  And since I have the kids with me for the summer, simpler and quicker is quite welcomed!  Leaves me more time to play with them.




Strawberry banana smoothie

Ingredients

1 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup strawberries
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
1 tbsp. black chia seeds
6 ice cubes

Method

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a nice smooth texture.  Enjoy!
 
Have a great day and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and to follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to it's RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment