Top food blogs

Monday, June 3, 2013

Simple and Fresh - 2 Minute Salad

Here is a little known fact about me, lunch is the meal I enjoy the least.  It truly bugs me to have to eat at this time of day!  I always feel it breaks my rhythm and takes me away from doing other stuff that I prefer doing...but since skipping a meal is not an option in our house, I resort to quick healthy fixes. So, in keeping with yesterdays post about on-the-go or lazy meals and snacks, here is another super easy recipe.  It literally takes 2 minutes to put together and is a salad that I have at least twice a week.


2 Minute Salad


 
 
Ingredients
 
4 cups of your green of choice (I used romaine since it was getting old, but usually use baby spinach)
1/2 cup 19 oz. Six bean blend
2 tbsp. hemp seeds
1 red apple or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 or 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
 
Method
 
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
 
Have a great day!
Amelie
 
Follow me
 
Instagram : Amelie Avoine
Twitter: @aavoine

No comments:

Post a Comment