Top food blogs

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Channeling road runner with a beet beet salad!


There are two ingredients that all my favorite salad recipes contain: fruit or beet.  They make a salad so tasty, that I can't resist adding them to recipes.   So when I opened the fridge at lunch and realized that my husband had prepared some the night before, I was truly happy (they are sort of a drag to cook and peel!)  Sometimes it's just those little things that make your day.  Thanks Hun!
 
Beet Beet Salad

 
 
 
 
Ingredients
 
3-4 cups or baby spinach
1 1/2 cups mixed beets cooked, peeled and cut in 1"-2" pieces (see how to prepared them here)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 tbsp. hemp seeds
1-2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
 
Method
 
Place all ingredients in a serving dish and mix.  Enjoy!
 
Have a great day!
Amelie
 
Follow me
 
Instagram : Amelie Avoine
Twitter: @aavoine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment