Top food blogs

Monday, February 17, 2014

California bound...

Pismo Beach
image source: National Geographic 

Good Monday everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful week-end.  This will be my last post for the next few weeks, as we are headed to California in a few days.  During the trip, I will be updating my Instagram and Facebook pages, so don't forget to follow along for a glimpse of how I survive eating a plant-based diet, while eating out...Good thing for me, I have already researched many vegetarian and vegan restaurants, so it will make things a little easier. 

During our trip, we will be visiting Pismo Beach, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles.  I am most excited about our drive to Big Sur, with an obligatory stop at Nepenthe, and going to as many farmer's markets as possible.  I am super thrilled because citrus and dates are in season.  We will also take a drive through Ojai's orange groves and make sure we roll down our windows and take-in as much of the delightful scents as possible.  

Santa Barbara
image source: Globe images.net


Los Angeles
image source: therichest.com


Have a wonderful few weeks and remember...

I just saw this and it made me laugh. Yes, California has its awesome qualities. I do believe that people who aren't from here don't really know how this state really is. I will always love where I am from but getting out of here sounds awesome, too.

Thanks for reading,
Amelie

1 comment: