Top food blogs

Monday, March 24, 2014

All Natural Homemade Household cleaner




So in my quest to consume less, I have been looking for recipes for home made products ranging from face masks to household cleaner.  In the process I have made great discoveries, and I am sharing one with you today.  It is an all-purpose cleaner that is super easy to make, but takes a bit of patience.


Ingredients:

A good quantity of citrus peels (this one is only oranges, but I have mixed lemon and 
oranges as well in the past)
Vinegar

Method:

Place peels in a large mason jar.

Pour vinegar on top (enough to cover peels) and close jar tightly

Let it sit on your countertop for 2 weeks.

Open lid and pour a small amount on your cleaning cloth.  I use it to clean my sinks, faucets, countertops (even quartz) in the same way I would use a multi-purpose cleaner.  It leaves every thing super shiny and doesn't leave a strong odour.

Thanks for reading,
Amelie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment