Top food blogs

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Carrot Orange Ginger juice


 
 
Since I drink smoothies in the morning, I don't really get thirsty for orange juice anymore.  So when I started juicing a few weeks ago, I knew I had to make a juice with oranges.  This is yet another super simple recipe with 3 ingredients found in most kitchens - so there's no excuse not to make it!

 

 
  
Carrot Orange Ginger Juice
 
Ingredients
 
4 organic carrots
3 organic oranges
3/4 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
2 1/2 cups filtered water
 
 Method
 
Wash all ingredients properly and peel orange and ginger. 
Place all ingredients in juicer or vitamix.  If using a blender, mix until you get a thick watery paste.  Place fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and empty juice over it.  It may take a few minutes in order to separate the juice from the fiber  (fiber may be kept and used in muffins).  Serve and enjoy!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Amelie 
 
 
 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment