Top food blogs

Monday, May 27, 2013

My favorite food blog / Spinach Pesto Recipe

Today will be quick, since I've been bedridden with my dear husband's virus since Friday.  Suffice it to say that I have not been cooking much, although I've been surviving on tasty smoothies for nutritious meals (my tonsils are swollen, so real food is harder to deal with!)
 
So today I want to share with you one of my favorite food blog - the {never} homemaker.  Although not all recipes are gluten and dairy-free, they are whole foods and easily tweakable to meet your specific needs.  The recipe I am sharing with you today is a wonderful Spinach Pesto w/pumpkin seeds (here) - which I can't wait to try once I'm back on my feet.  And the weather is supposed to be unseasonably warm later this week, so pesto is exactly what I will be craving. 
 
Have a great day, and please have a special thought  for all who fought or are fighting for our Freedom Memorial day to all Americans!
Amelie
 
source www.neverhomemaker.com




 


No comments:

Post a Comment