Top food blogs

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Favorite Recipe Sites

In cooking, as in other creative processes, we often look to others for inspiration.  When I am wanting to create a new recipe, I peruse the web for images that will ignite a spark and get my artistic juices flowing.   But, like everyone else, sometimes I am just in the mood for someone else's recipe.  And although I still drool over cookbooks, my main resource remains the internet.  So today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite recipe sites.


 
 
This is a collection of recipes based on the popular documentary.  All recipes are whole food plant-based, but not necessarily gluten and dairy-free.
 
 
www.allrecipes.com
 
 
Most of you probably know this site.  This has been my main source of recipes for the past 5 years.  Most recipes can easily be adapted to the dietary needs of your family.
 
 
 
For those with apple products, the Whole Foods Market app is wonderful.  It lets you browse recipes according to your many requirements.  
 
 
Happy cooking!
Amelie 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment