Top food blogs

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back form hiatus - Quinoa, Kale and Raisin Salad

I'm back...sorry I took so long to post, but while away the connection was horrible so I did only a few Instagram and Facebook updates.  And since I've been back, I have just been quietly enjoying spending time with the kids! 

So here we go with another recipe :



Quinoa Kale and Raisin Salad

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
2 cups frozen chopped kale (fresh may also be used)
3 tbsps. water
2 cups raisins
1 tbsp. sunflower oil
1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sea salt
 pepper to taste
 
 
Method:
 
Cook quinoa according to instructions on bag and reserve until it has reached room temperature.
 
Place kale in a microwavable measuring cup with water and heat on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
 
In a medium bowl, place the cooled quinoa and kale.  Add all other ingredients and mix.  Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a few hours and serve cold.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to its RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie 

No comments:

Post a Comment