Top food blogs

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gluten-free Penne and Arugula Salad

 
Has wonderful as our vacation was, the lack of proper choice in terms of food has left me completely drained and some symptoms have come back.  So with my energy level still quite low, meals have been on the simpler side in the recent week.   So yesterday, I decided that I needed a bit of fanciness for lunch because I was getting tired of the same old salad.  So I raided the fridge and came up with this amazing gluten-free penne and arugula salad.
 

Gluten-free Penne and Arugula Salad

Ingredients
 
1 1/2 cups cooked gluten-free penne (I used TruRoots that I buy at Costco)
2 cups arugula
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 avocado
1 tbsp. fresh oregano
1 tsbp. fresh basil
 A pinch of salt
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
 
Method
 
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until coated.  Serve at room temperature.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to its RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment