Top food blogs

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chocolate Chia Berry Kiwi Smoothie

 
Last night I made Chocolate Chia pudding for dessert and although it failed to impress the kids, my husband and I really enjoyed it.  I liked it so much, in fact, that I decided to also include it in my morning smoothie today!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
 

 
Chocolate Chia Pudding

1 cup vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tbsp. raw cacao powder

Place chia seeds and cacao powder in a mixing bowl.  Add milk and mix until you get an even texture.  Refrigerate for a few hours and serve.
 
 
 

Chocolate Chia Berry Kiwi Smoothie

1 1/2 cups chocolate chia pudding
1 banana
2 kiwis
3/4 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cups coconut water

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a nice smooth texture.  Serve and Enjoy!
 
Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment