Top food blogs

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Raw Kale Casserole

So I recently realized that I am eating a lot of raw meals and I have been enjoying it tremendously.  This was not intentional, as my stomach (and what's in the fridge) mostly dictates my meals.  I have never been great at planning meals ahead of time and so usually figure it out shortly before mealtime.  This is exactly what happened here and I could not be happier.  It was fresh and crispy and I have been craving it ever since.
 
 

 


Raw Kale Casserole
(Yields 1 serving)
 
Salad ingredients :
 
3 cups of kale
1 cup pomegranate arils (I buy some already prepared in the fozen section at Costco)
1 1/2 cups broccoli
1/2 cup dry roasted chickpeas (recipe here)
1/4 cup mung bean sprouts
1/4 cup mixed sprouts
 
 
Dressing ingredients :
 
1 tbsp. sunflower oil
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
 
Method:
 
Whisk dressing ingredients together until you get a smooth texture.  Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and add dressing.  Mix everything until well coated.
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
Amelie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment