Top food blogs

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Quinoa, Kale and Pomegranate Salad

 
My favorite lettuce is by far kale.  It is crispy and has this tangy taste that I adore.  I prefer it alone drizzled with a bit of oil and lemon juice, but when I have it as a main course and I need a protein source I love to mix it with quinoa.  This salad is super simple to make and is sure to please everyone (even meat eaters!!!) 
 
 
 
Quinoa, Kale and Pomegranate Salad
 
Salad Ingredients :
 
6-8 cups kale
3 cups cooked quinoa
4 cups pomegranate arils
 
Dressing Ingredients:
 
1 tbsp. sunflower oil
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. POM juice
 
Mix salad ingredients together in a serving bowl.  In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.  Drizzle on top of salad and mix until coated.
 
Serve and Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Amelie


No comments:

Post a Comment