Top food blogs

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hitting the road!

 
So we are hitting the road tomorrow with our final destination being South Carolina.  On our way, we will be spending a day in Washington.  We have been wanting to visit for a while, but felt the kids were a bit young for this type of vacation.  We are hoping it will open their appetite for a longer stay in the near future.  We should arrive in North Myrtle Beach on Sunday.  I am really looking forward to relaxing by the beach and enjoying some down time with my husband and the kids. 
 
I will try and post as much as I can, but it will mostly be about how to eat well when away from home.  When on the road I often get bored and therefore am always looking for something to munch on, that is why I prepare lots of snacks.  From veggies to light meals, I make sure to stay on track.  I am even bringing my small blender so that I can make myself smoothies for breakfast (being gluten and dairy-free on the while away from home is not always an easy task.  Some would say not to go crazy, but I know from experience that when I veer off, my inflammation comes right back, and I pay for it with pain...
 
 
Have a wonderful day and for regular updates during my trip, don't forget to like my page on Facebook and to follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to it's RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment