Top food blogs

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My week on instagram and other life happenings!

The kids have been on summer break for a week now and I have to admit I am really enjoying it.  We are having quite a bit of fun.  We try and balance our days between swimming, quiet time (reading or playing a board game) and a special activity in our area.  This week my time will be split between preparing posts ahead of our upcoming trip (only 11 days to go!!!) enjoying my time with the kids and trying to rest!

 
 
My new favorite poolside drink : coconut water and strawberries!

Our town's Canada day's festivities


Enjoying a lakeside picnic of lettuce hummus wraps veggies and fruits

My favorite breakfast and dessert : mixed berries and vanilla almond milk
The kids and I strawberry picking
Gems from a local farm and some of the results of our strawberry picking

 
Our electrical company has a free museum open in the summer, the kids love going there
every year and lean new things about how electricity is produced and being savvy
about energy


Have a great day and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and to follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to it's RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment