Top food blogs

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pineapple + Banana = smoothie love!


It's been quite hot recently which has made me crave exotic flavours.  I also needed a break from all the strawberries I had been eating.  So when I saw the pineapples in the refrigerator, I figured they would be perfect for a morning smoothie.  And since it's my daughter's favorite fruit, I figured it would also be a great opportunity to feature her favorite glass and straws...Once again, this drink comes from the Martha Stewart smoothie app.  I simply substituted the yogurt for equal part vanilla almond milk.
 

Pineapple + Banana Smoothie
(Yields 2 servings)

Ingredients

1 banana
1 cup diced pineapple
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
4 ice cubes

Method

Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a frothy texture!
Serve and enjoy!
 
 
Have a great day and don't forget to like my page on Facebook and to follow me on Instagram, twitter (@aavoine) and pinterest!  If you like this blog, please subscribe to it's RSS Feed or via email!

Thanks for reading!
Amélie

No comments:

Post a Comment