Top food blogs

Monday, September 2, 2013

Smoothies I love!

I really can't say enough about having smoothies for breakfast.  They are the most wonderful refreshing way to start your day and they are so easy to digest that you will be left energy to spare.  Even my husband has converted and raves about how it makes him feel.
 
Here are a few smoothies that I have posted on Instagram recently and that I really enjoy!

 
 


Orange Strawberry Fig Love Smoothie
(2 servings)

 I based this smoothie on my love of fig cookies, strawberries and orange juice and it turned out great!

1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup pure orange juice
2 bananas
 3/4 cup strawberries
 6 dried figs
 2 tbsp. maca powder
 1 tbsp. flaxseed
12 ice cubes

Basic Green Smoothie

  1 banana
  2 cara cara oranges
 1 large bunch of baby spinach
 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp. flaxseed
 1 tbsp. maca powder
 6 ice cubes

Add caption

Wonderful Frozen Berry Delight

  2 1/2 cups mixed frozen cherries, blueberries, blackberries and pomegranate arils
 1 banana
 1 1/2 cup of coconut water
 1 tbsp flaxseed
 2 tbsp black chia
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment