Top food blogs

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pomegranate Chard Salad - Perfect for those holiday dinners!

 
So I haven't updated this blog in a long time, because life with 2 kids and homework and activities just got the best of me.  If you follow me along on Instagram or Facebook you still have been updated with recipes, but I simply decided to take a break from the blog and focus on getting by.  I have been wanting to post for a few weeks and decided today was the day.  I will try and update as much as possible.
 
The recipe I am sharing with you today is a very simple salad recipe that is quite festive looking and tasting.  You can easily bring it to a pot-luck holiday dinner and have only 5 min. prep beforehand, which gives you more time to pamper yourself...always makes me happy!





Pomegranate Chard Salad
(Yields 2 servings)

6 cups Swiss Chard
2-3 cups fresh pomegranate arils
2 tbsps. balsamic vinegar

Serve and enjoy!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment